Greenlee LPK1240K 12 Ton Crimping Tool
Greenlee Fairmont hydraulic crimper LPK1240K with12 ton capacity.
Typically used by electric utility linemen to crimp power line connectors.
- No high pressure intensifier required.
- Relief valve signals operator when crimp is complete.
- Compatible with dies for Kearney PH-2 and PH-3 tools.
- Head rotates for easy tool positioning.
- Powered in both the advance and retract directions to prevent hang ups.
- Relief valve assures 12 ton crimp with 1,500 to 2,500 psi system.
- Dies and couplers not included.
- System: Open and closed center hydraulic systems
- Weight: 19.5 lb. (8.8 kg)
- Length: 20.3 inch (515.6 mm)
- Width: 5.5 inch (139.7 mm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,500 to 2,500 psi (103 to 172 bar)
- Crimping Force: 12 tons (24,000 lb.) (106.8 kN) at 1,500 psi (103 bar)
- Flow Rate: 3 to 9 gpm (11 to 34 lpm)
- Pressure Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
Parts and Instruction Manual