Greenlee LPK1550 15 Ton Hydraulic Crimper
Greenlee Fairmont LPK1550 hydraulic crimping tool LPK1550 with 15 ton capacity.
Typically used by electric utility linemen to crimp power line connectors.
- No high pressure intensifier required.
- Crimps cable 500 MCM and larger.
- Relief valve signals operator when crimp is complete.
- Compatible with dies for: Kearney PH2*, PH4/PH14; Burndy Y35*, Y46*; Penn-Union TPU-15PH*; Thomas and Betts TBM 15 PF*.
- Can be converted with adapters for use with Burndy U -style dies and Kearney PH2 and some WH2 dies.
- Head rotates for easy tool positioning.
- Powered in both the advance and retract directions to prevent hang ups.
- Dies and couplers not included.
* Requires adapters
- System: Open and closed center hydraulic systems
- Weight: 28.6 lb. (13 kg)
- Length: 23.8 inch (604.5 mm)
- Width: 6.5 inch (165 mm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,500 to 2,500 psi (103 to 172 bar)
- Crimping Force: 15 ton (30,000 lb.) (133.4 kN) at 1,500 psi (103 bar)
- Flow Rate: 3 to 9 gpm (11 to 34 lpm)
- Pressure Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
Parts and Instruction Manual