Greenlee 16 Inch Chainsaw With Chain Brake
This chain saw can be used from a bucket truck or on the ground to cut tree limbs and other wood. Most people would hook this chain saw up to the hydraulic tool circuit on a bucket truck but it can be ran of any hydraulic power supply as long as the psi and flow are within specifications.
Are you tired of listening to the noise of a gas powered chain saw or tired of mixing gas and adding chain lube to the saw all day long? If so then this hydraulic chain saw by Greenlee Fairmont is for you. This saw is much quieter then standard saws and the bar and chain are oiled with a very small amount of hydraulic oil as you use it. The amount of oil that is used is small enough that you only need to add a small amount of hydraulic oil to the tank on your truck every month or so. This chain brake saw meets the requirements of ISO 6535.
- Ideal for large trimming applications and cut up removal jobs.
- Super Spool selector for use on open or closed center hydraulic systems
- Chain and bar can be adjusted without removing sprocket cover.
- Sprocket cover can be removed without tools for easy saw cleaning.
- Rugged gear motor and expanded chip exit area.
- Automatic chain oiler can be adjusted without tools.
- Safety features include: two step safety trigger, high impact polymer front handle shroud, wide lower handle protects hands and knuckles, chain catcher stops chain rotation.
- Reduced kickback bar and chain.
- Supplied with 12 inch (305 mm) steel braided whip hoses (couplers not included).
- Cutting Capacity: 16 inch (406 mm)
- System: Open or closed center hydraulic systems
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kg)
- Length: 31.5 inch (800 mm)
- Width: 10 inch (254 mm)
- Flow Range: 4 to 8 gpm (15 to 30 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1000 to 2000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port Thread: 9/16-18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port Thread: 3/4-16 SAE O-ring
- Chain Size: 3/8 inch (9.52 mm) pitch
- Bar Gauge: .050 inch (12.7 mm)