Greenlee Nail Eater Extreme Drill Bit 13/16 Inch
Greenlee Fairmont nail eater extreme impact bit with 13/16 inch hole diameter. Typically used by linemen when installing 13/16 inch pole hardware but have many other uses. Can be used with any drill or impact with 7/16 quick change or standard chuck.
- Quickly bore through creosoted and salt treated utility poles.
- Resists wear eats through nails and staples.
- Self feeding screw point draws the bit through the wood.
- 7/16 inch hex shank to fit impact wrenches.
- Hardware Diameter: 13/16 inch (20.6 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 7/8 inch (22.2 mm)
- Overall Length: 18 inch (457.2 mm)
- Hex Shank: 7/16 inch (11.1 mm)
- Weight: 1.4 lbs (636 g)