Stable Braid 1/2" By 100' Rope
This rope is Samthane coated double braid 1/2 inch diameter by 100 foot winch line, with eyes on both ends. Typically used on a bucket truck with a material handling winch and jib.
Stable Braid provides a firm polyester rope that yields high strength, low stretch, and excellent wear. The Duron fiber technology which incorporates our Parallay plying, a braiding process which orients all the fibers parallel to the axis of the rope, is the reason that Stable Braid maximizes performance. Braided ropes do not untwist or knot up as 3 strand ropes have a tendency to do. They also remain round in construction.
- Eye at Both Ends
- Firm Torque-Free Construction
- Low Stretch and High Strength
- Excellent Abrasion Resistance
- Excellent Dielectric Properties
- High Resistance to UV Degradation
- Class 1 Double Braid splice
- Superior Wear Properties
- Wet or Dry Applications: Winch Lines, Pulling Lines, & Stage Rigging
- Color: Green
- Avg Strength: 10,400 lbs.
- Minimum Stregth: 8,800 lbs.
- Diameter: 1/2 inch
- Length: 100 feet
- Circumference: 1-1/2 inch
- Fiber Content: Polyester Fiber
- Specific Gravity: 1.38
- Elastic Elongation at Percentage of Break Stregth: 10%-1.1; 20%-1.7; 30%-2.7
- Water Absorbtion Fiber: 1-2%
The working strength is a guideline for use of rope in good condition, for non-critical applications, but should be reduced where life, limb, or valuable property are involved, or where heavy shocking or sustained loading maybe involved.
Product Information PDF