Terex 24" Bullet Tooth Rock Auger
Terex Texoma bullet tooth rock augers are designed to improve drill footage in medium to hard limestone, sand stone, cobbles, boulders and fractured rock formations. The BTR series bullet tooth augers are our #1 selling auger for drill rigs. This tool saves you time, money, and dramatically reduces equipment wear.
Auger flighting pitch is designed to enhance material flow from the teeth to the flighting to increase production times. Tooth angles and location are precisely controlled to improve tooth penetration providing superior productivity and tooth life. Standard 1" heavy duty flighting with 1 1/2" extra heavy duty available.
If you are drilling in exceptionally hard materials you should consider purchasing a spiral bullet tooth auger (BTRSP series)
*Product photos are not necessarily the diameter of this product. Stock Photos were used for illustration purposes.
- Diameter: 24 inch (609.6 mm)
- Overall Length: 39 inch (990.6 mm)
- Kelly Box: 3 inch square (76.2 mm)
- Flighting Specs:
- Length: 24 inch (609.6 mm)
- Thickness: 1 inch thick (25.4 mm)
- Pitch: 24 inch (609.6 mm)
- Auger Teeth: RC31HD (TA001537)
- Pilot Bit: Cast steel 4 tooth with 3 inch square shank (TA002069)
- Pilot Teeth: Four replaceable RC31HD (TA001537)
- Pilot Size: 6 3/4 inch cut diameter (171.5 mm)
Other diameter augers and Kelly boxes are available. Please call for pricing.