Greenlee LPK1240 12 Ton Crimping Tool
Greenlee Fairmont hydraulic crimping tool 12 ton capacity. Typically used by electric utility linemen to crimp power line connectors.
- No high pressure intensifier required.
- Crimps up to 750 MCM copper and aluminum.
- Relief valve signals operator when crimp is complete.
- Compatible with dies for: Burndy Y35; Alcoa 12A, 12AC, 12HA, 12HAC; Anderson HC-12, HC-12H; Thomas and Betts 12 Ton.
- Head rotates for easy tool positioning.
- Powered in both the advance and retract directions to prevent hang ups.
- Dies and couplers not included.
- Capacity: 1.65 inch (42 mm) jaw opening
- System: Open and closed center hydraulic systems
- Weight: 19.7 lb. (8.9 kg)
- Length: 20.3 inch (515.6 mm)
- Width: 5.5 inch (139.7 mm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,500 to 2,500 psi (103 to 172 bar)
- Crimping Force: 12 ton (24,000 lb.) (106.8 kN) at 1,500 psi (103 bar)
- Flow Rate: 3 to 9 gpm (11 to 34 lpm)
- Pressure Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
Parts and Instruction Manual