Greenlee RK6040 60 Ton Crimping Tool
Greenlee Fairmont RK6040 60 ton single action hydraulic crimping tool. This crimper requires a 10,000 psi (700 bar) single acting hydraulic power source.
- Ideal tool for use in substation and transmission line construction.
- Accepts Burndy L dies and Alcoa 6000 Series crimping dies.
- To remove splices, the top of the head easily swivels 90 degrees and then can be lifted from the tool.
- Removing the tool from the stand exposes a lifting eye that is used when the tool must be used above ground level.
- Operates with most 10,000 psi (700 bar) hydraulic power sources.
- Equipped with 3/8 inch male screw type hydraulic coupler.
- Includes steel carrying case with storage space for dies.
- Dies not included.
- Crimping Force: 60 Tons (120,000 lbs.) (530 kN) at 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Height: 17 inch (432 mm)
- Width: 6 inch (153 mm)
- Weight: 45 lb. (20 kg)
- Operating Pressure: 10,000 psi (700 bar)
- Oil Volume Required: .75 pint (312 cc)
- Copper Stranded Code Cable: 300 kcmil to 2,000 kcmil
- Aluminum Stranded Code Cable: 250 kcmil to 2,000 kcmil
- Copper Tension Sleeves: 1/0 AWG to 1,000 kcmil
- Aluminum Tension Sleeves: 1/0 AWG to 2,300 kcmil
- ACSR Tension Sleeves: 1/0 AWG to 2,156 (84/19) kcmil
- Copper Aerial Connectors: 4/0 AWG to 2,500 kcmil
- Aluminum Aerial Connectors: 3/0 AWG to 2,500 kcmi
Parts and Instruction Manual