EHP700LU12 Battery Powered Portable Hydraulic Power Unit
Greenlee battery powered portable hydraulic power unit. This power source is for use with Greenlee's remote powered crimping and cutting tools. No need to lug around a heavy power unit or long hoses. You can carry this light weight unit to where it is needed and start working.
3 in 1 program settings for crimping, cutting, and punching functions. Real time crimp force monitoring with numeric digital display featuring IntelliCRIMP™ technology. Audible and visual fault alert. Real time work history with downloadable PDF application.
The EHP700LU weighs a mere 14.1 pounds. Padded shoulder strap included for ease of transport. Operates in any orientation. Onboard as well as corded remote activation switches.
The EHP700LU operates from a single 18V battery with onboard storage for a second battery. Pump provides real time charge status on both active and stored batteries. 18V lithium ion (Li-ion) battery provides 70% more cycles per charge. This unit comes with a 12V battery charger. A 120V or 230V corded adapter is also available for stationary applications.
Connections are UL and CUL classified for copper and aluminum when used with Greenlee tools on 7 brands of color coded lugs and splices. Most competitive tools are UL approved with only one connector brand.
- Charger: 12 volt
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Battery capacity: 3.0 Ah, Li-Ion
- Number of batteries: 2 total 1 active, 1 stored
- Charging time: 30 minutes
- Operating pressure: 10,000 PSI (700 bar)
- Oil volume: 0.80 qt (0.76l)
- Flow rate of double stage pump:
- Low pressure range: up to 0.9 l/min
- At full pressure: 0.3 l/min
- Degree of protection: IP43
- Ambient temperature: 10°F - 104°F (-12°C to 40°C)
- Weight: 10.8 lbs. (4.9 kg) without batteries
- Weight with 2 batteries: 14.1 lbs.
- Length: 14.0 inch (356mm)
- Height: 11.5 inch (292mm)
- Width: 6.5 inch (165mm)
Parts and Instruction Manual