This is a Greenlee EHP700LU12 battery powered portable power unit that comes with a 12 volt charger. This power source is for use with Greenlee's remote powered crimping and cutting tools. No need to lug around a heavy power unit or long hoses. You can carry this light weight unit to where it is needed and start working.
3 in 1 program settings for crimping, cutting, and punching functions. Real time crimp force monitoring with numeric digital display featuring IntelliCRIMP™ technology. Audible and visual fault alert. Real time work history with downloadable PDF application.
The EHP700LU weighs a mere 14.1 pounds. Padded shoulder strap included for ease of transport. Operates in any orientation. Onboard as well as corded remote activation switches.
The EHP700LU operates from a single 18V battery with onboard storage for a second battery. Pump provides real time charge status on both active and stored batteries. 18V lithium ion (Li-ion) battery provides 70% more cycles per charge. This unit comes with a 12V battery charger. A 120V or 230V corded adapter is also available for stationary applications.
Connections are UL and CUL classified for copper and aluminum when used with Greenlee tools on 7 brands of color coded lugs and splices. Most competitive tools are UL approved with only one connector brand.
- Charger: 12 volt
- Battery voltage: 18 V
- Battery capacity: 3.0 Ah, Li-Ion
- Number of batteries: 2 total 1 active, 1 stored
- Charging time: 30 minutes
- Operating pressure: 10,000 PSI (700 bar)
- Oil volume: 0.80 qt (0.76l)
- Flow rate of double stage pump:
- Low pressure range: up to 0.9 l/min
- At full pressure: 0.3 l/min
- Degree of protection: IP43
- Ambient temperature: 10°F - 104°F (-12°C to 40°C)
- Weight: 10.8 lbs. (4.9 kg) without batteries
- Weight with 2 batteries: 14.1 lbs.
- Length: 14.0 inch (356mm)
- Height: 11.5 inch (292mm)
- Width: 6.5 inch (165mm)
Parts and Instruction Manual