This is a Greenlee double die groove crimping jaw for the EK425 and LP6 series 6 ton crimping tools.
- This unit will accept dies from Greenlee, Burndy, IIsco, Huskie, and Panduit.
- Will crimp most popular size "H" tap connectors without the need for additional dies.
- Double crimping jaw reduces time changing dies since the tap connectors can be done without an extra die change.
- As always the outside edges are covered in rubber to protect the operator.
- Application: For EK425 and LP6 series crimping tools
- Includes: Built in D3 and O die grooves additional dies need to be purchased separately
- This jaw will accept the following style dies
- Greenlee: KD6 series
- FCI Burndy: W and X series
- IIsco: ND series
- Huskie: HT-58 series
- Panduit: CD-2001 series
- 5/8 inch Service Entrance Connectors: 10-1/0 AWG
- .840 Service Entrance Connectors: 1/0-4/0 AWG
- Aluminum “H” Taps: 6-4/0 AWG
- Copper “H” Taps: 10-2 AWG
- Copper Tension Splices: 6-2/0 AWG
- All Aluminum Tension Splices: 6-4/0 AWG
- One Piece ACSR Tension Splices: 4-1/0 AWG
- Two Piece ACSR Tension Splices: 2 AWG-477 kcmil
- Aluminum Jumper Splices: 4 AWG-266.8 kcmil
- Stirrups: 2-4/0 AWG
- Copper color coded lugs and splices: 8 AWG-500 kcmil
- Aluminum color coded lugs and splices: 8-4/0 AWG