Greenlee 20 Inch Hydraulic Chainsaw
Greenlee Fairmont hydraulic chainsaw can be used from a bucket truck or on the ground. Most people would hook this saw up to the tool circuit on a bucket truck but it can be ran of any hydraulic power supply as long as the psi and flow are within specifications.
Are you tired of listening to the noise of a gas powered chainsaw or tired of mixing gas and adding bar & chain lube all day long? If so then this hydraulic chainsaw by Greenlee is for you. This saw is much quieter then standard saws and the bar and chain are oiled with a very small amount of hydraulic oil as you use it. The amount of oil that is used is small enough that you only need to add a little oil to the hydraulic tank on your truck every month or so.
- Ideal for large trimming applications and cut up removal jobs.
- Super Spool selector for us on open or closed center hydraulic systems.
- Chain and bar can be adjusted without removing sprocket cover.
- Sprocket cover can be removed without tools for easy saw cleaning.
- Handle position can be oriented to horizontal, 60, or 30 degrees relative to bar and chain according to operator preference.
- Rugged gear motor and expanded chip exit area.
- Automatic chain oiling can be adjusted without tools.
- Safety features include two step safety trigger, high impact polymer front handle shroud, wide lower handle protects hands and knuckles.
- Reduced kickback bar and chain.
- Supplied with 12 inch (305 mm) steel braided whip hoses (couplers not included).
- Cutting Capacity: 20 inch (508 mm)
- System: Open or closed center
- Weight: 10.2 lbs (4.6 kg)
- Length: 35.5 inch (902 mm)
- Width: 10 inch (254 mm)
- Flow Range: 4 to 8 gpm (15 to 30 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1000 to 2000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port: 9/16-18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4-16 SAE O-ring
- Chain Size: 3/8 inch (9.52 mm) pitch
- Bar Gauge: .050 inch (12.7 mm)
Parts and Instruction Manual