Greenlee 13 Inch Pistol Grip Chainsaw
Greenlee Fairmont pistol grip hydraulic chain saw. This saw can be used from a bucket truck or on the ground to cut tree limbs and other wood. Most people would hook this chain saw up to the hydraulic tool circuit on a bucket truck but it can be ran off any hydraulic power supply as long as the psi and flow are within specifications.
Are you tired of listening to the noise of a gas powered chain saw or tired of mixing gas and adding chain lube to the saw all day long? If so then this hydraulic chain saw by Greenlee is for you. These saws are much quieter then standard saws and the bar and chain are oiled with a very small amount of hydraulic oil as you use it. The amount of oil that is used is small enough that you only need to add a small amount of hydraulic oil to the tank on your truck every month or so.
- Lightweight is ideal for cutting back or trimming from aerial basket.
- Super spool selector control for use on open and closed center hydraulic systems.
- Chain and bar can be adjusted without removing sprocket cover.
- Sprocket cover can be removed without tools for easy saw cleaning.
- Handle position can be oriented to horizontal, 60, or 30 degrees relative to bar and chain according to operator preference.
- Rugged gear motor and expanded chip exit area.
- Automatic chain oiler can be adjusted without tools.
- Safety features include: two step trigger, high impact polymer front handle shroud, wide lower handle protects hands knuckles.
- Reduced kickback bar and chain.
- Supplied with 12 inch (305 mm) steel braided whip hoses (couplers not included).
- Cutting Capacity: 13 inch (330 mm)
- System: Open and closed center
- Weight: 8.5 lb. (3.9 kg)
- Length: 26.5 inch (673 mm)
- Width: 10 inch (254 mm)
- Flow Range: 4 to 8 gpm (15 to 30 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port: 9/16 - 18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- Chain Size: .325 inch (8.3 mm) pitch
- Bar Gauge: .058 inch (1.47 mm)
Parts and Instruction Manual