This Greenlee orchard pruner will save you time and money. They can be connected to a bucket trucks hydraulic tool circuit or an alternative hydraulic power unit as well as other machinery as long as the pressure and flow are correct.
These pruners can be used from the bucket or from the ground to trim branches. The long reach of the units helps you get into areas that you can not reach with a ladder.
- Model 42909 is for open center hydraulic systems but can be converted to closed center with an additional kit.
- Used on orchards and selective pruning of shade trees.
- 360 degree swiveling extension
- Heavy duty pruner cuts branches up to 1 3/4 inch.
- Trigger guard, heat barrier grip handle, and full power return.
- Cutting Capacity: 1.75 inch (44 mm)
- System: Open center
- Extension Type: Aluminum non insulated
- Weight: 7.7 lb. (3.5 kg)
- Overall Length: 60 inch (1.5m)
- Width: 6 inch (152 mm)
- Flow Range: 4 to 6 gpm (15 to 23 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port: 3/8 inch NPTF thread
- Return Port: 3/8 inch NPTF thread
Parts and Instruction Manual