This Greenlee 82" long hydraulic circular saw is designed for overhead cutting from a bucket truck or from the ground. These are an alternative to the long reach chain saws. Used for high production utility line clearing and general tree clearing applications.
These units are NOT to be used to cut brush, etc at ground level. These saws are designed for overhead use.
- Super Spool selector control for open and closed center hydraulic systems.
- Safety features include hand stop collar, trigger guard, two step trigger and branch stop.
- Insulated fiberglass extension tube, tested to meet OSHA regulation 1910.269.
- Rugged gear motor for long service life.
- Angular head design makes flush cuts easier and directs chips away from the operator.
- 10 inch diameter blade standard.
- Cutting Capacity: 3.5 inch (89 mm)
- System: Open and closed center hydraulic systems
- Blade Diameter: 9 inch
- Extension Type: Fiberglass tested to 100 KVA for 5 minutes
- Weight: 9 lb. (4.1 kg)
- Overall Length: 82 inch (2,083 mm)
- Flow Range: 4 to 6 gpm (15 to 23 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port Thread: 9/16 - 18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port Thread: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- RPM: 5,250 rpm at 6 gpm (23 lpm)
Parts and Instruction Manual
Cat# and UPC# 43180