Greenlee Hydraulic Pole Pruner
These Greenlee pole pruners will save you time and money. They can be connected to a bucket trucks hydraulic tool circuit, an alternative power unit, as well as other machinery as long as the pressure and flow are correct. These pruners can be used from the bucket or the ground to trim branches 2 inches or less in diameter. The long reach of these units help you get into areas that you can not reach by ladder or a bucket truck.
This unit replaced the 48200 pole pruner and is an open center hydraulics only tool but can be converted to work with closed center systems with the #11660 conversion kit. The 48200 had a super spool system that could be used on both open and closed center hydraulic systems. Since most of these are used on open center systems Greenlee did away with the super spool. That made it less expensive to purchase one of these pruners.
- Used on utility line clearing and selective pruning of shade trees.
- Heavy cut capacity cuts branches up to 2 inch diameter.
- Trigger guard for safety.
- Insulated fiberglass extension tubes, tested to meet OSHA Regulation 1910.269.
- Heat insulated handle to keep your hands cool.
- Full power return makes for easy operation.
- Cutting Capacity: 2 inch (50 mm)
- System: Open center but can be converted to closed center
- Extension Type: Fiberglass tested to 100 KvA for 5 minutes
- Weight: 10.6 lbs. (4.8 kg)
- Overall Length: 86 inch (2,159 mm)
- Width: 6.25 inch (158 mm)
- Flow Range: 4 to 6 gpm (15 to 23 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port: 9/16 - 18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
Service and Parts Manual
Cat# and UPC# 48520