Greenlee Hydraulic Pole Tamper H4802-3
Greenlee Fairmont hydraulic pole tamper with built in control valve and kidney shaped foot. This tool is typically used by utility crews to back fill after installing a new power pole. In the past few years farmers and fence companies have started using them to tamp around fence posts.
- Makes quick work of setting poles, asphalt patch, and general construction backfill compacting.
- Built in control valve on the tube makes it much easier to control the tamper vs models with the valve on the hoses.
- Kidney shaped foot makes it easy to tamp round poles and posts.
- Only three moving parts for low maintenance.
- Rotate trigger spool for open or closed center hydraulic systems.
- System: Open or closed center
- Valve Location: End of tamper
- Length: 72 inch (1,829 mm)
- Weight: 23 lb. (10.4 kg)
- Width: 4 inch (102 mm)
- Flow Range: 4 to 6 gpm (15 to 23 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port Thread: 9/16 - 18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port Thread: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- Standard Foot Size: 2.5 x 8 inch (63 x 203 mm) kidney shaped
- Blows Per Minute: 1,160 at 5 gpm (19 lpm)
Parts and Instruction Manual