Greenlee 13 Inch Chainsaw With Chain Brake
Greenlee Fairmont pistol grip hydraulic chain saw with chain brake. This chain saw can be used from a bucket truck or on the ground to cut tree limbs and other wood. Most people would hook this chain saw up to the hydraulic tool circuit on a bucket truck but it can be ran off any hydraulic power supply as long as the psi and flow are within specifications.
- Lightweight ideal for cutting back or trimming from aerial basket.
- Chain and bar can be adjusted without removing sprocket cover.
- Super spool selector control for use on open and closed center hydraulic systems.
- Sprocket cover can be removed without tools for easy saw cleaning.
- Rugged gear motor and expanded chip exit area.
- Automatic chain oiler can be adjusted without tools.
- Safety features include two step trigger, high impact polymer front handle shroud, wide lower handle protects hands knuckles, and chain catcher that stops chain rotation.
- Reduced kickback bar and chain.
- Supplied with 12 inch (305 mm) steel braided whip hoses (couplers not included).
- HPS513CB includes chain brake that meets ISO 6535.
- Cutting Capacity: 13 inch (330 mm)
- System: Open and closed center hydraulic systems
- Weight: 8.5 lb. (3.9 kg)
- Length: 26.5 inch (673 mm)
- Width: 10 inch (254 mm)
- Flow Range: 4 to 8 gpm (15 to 30 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port: 9/16 - 18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- Chain Size: .325 inch (8.3 mm) pitch
- Bar Gauge: .058 inch (1.47 mm)