Greenlee Hydraulic Ground Rod Driver 5/8 Inch
Greenlee ground rod driver used to install ground rods on a job site. This hydraulic tool is much easier to use than driving them in with a sledge hammer especially in hard soil conditions. Makes quick work on installing ground rods which saves valuable time.
- A deep rod opening and smooth operation ensures that the driver will not jump off of rods.
- Light weight allows easy mounting on top of rods.
- Can be used with open and closed center hydraulic systems.
- Dual guide rods provide excellent control for driving rods straight, and the remote on off valve makes it easy to control the depth of the rod.
- Hydraulic System: Open and closed center
- Jaw Opening: 5/8 inch (16.0 mm)
- Weight: Power unit only 45 lbs (20.5 kg); with Hoses and Control Valve (Included) 53 lbs (24.0 kg)
- Length: 25.5 inch (654 mm)
- Flow Range: 5 to 8 gpm (19 to 30 lpm)
- Blow Energy: 63 ft.-lb. (85 joules)
- Blows Frequency: 1740/min. at 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Maximum Input Pressure: 2000 psi (138 bar)
- Hose Length: 70 inch (178 cm)
- On/Off Valve Pressure Ports: 9/16 - 18 SAE O-ring
- On/Off Valve Return Ports: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring