Greenlee HPB45-2AVS Jackhammer
Greenlee hydraulic pavement breaker used for concrete, asphalt, and other jobs. Connects directly to tool circuit on utility trucks but can also be powered by portable power units and skid steers etc as long as the pressure and flow are correct.
- Great for breaking sidewalks and curbs, driving ground rods, and other small demolition jobs.
- Clean modular design with few protrusions to irritate operators legs.
- High blow energy provides maximum breaking power.
- Integral rubber damper reduces chisel noise and vibration levels.
- AVS tools have patented spring dampened handles that reduce vibration transmitted to the operator by 80% to 90%
- Two step trigger.
- Supplied with 12 inch steel braided whip hoses.
- Hydraulic System: Open Center
- Oil Flow: 5 to 8 GPM (19 to 30 LPM)
- Operating Pressure: 1500 to 1800 PSI (105 to 125 BAR)
- Maximum Pressure: 2300 PSI (160 BAR)
- Pressure And Return Ports: 1/2 inch BSP
- Blow Energy: 63 FT-LB (85 J)
- Blows Per Minute: 2160 BPM
- Handle Type: Cushioned and spring dampened
- Shank Size: 1 inch Diameter by 4-1/4 inch length
- Sound Power Level: LWA=109 DB
- Vibration Level: 11.4 M/S2/5.3 M/S2
- Length: 26.5 inch (682 mm)
- Weight: 47 lb (20.4 KG)
- Whip Hoses: 1/2 inch NPTF by 12 inch (305 mm)
Parts and Instruction Manual