Greenlee F13 Portable Hydraulic Power Unit
Greenlee gasoline powered portable hydraulic power unit. This is the perfect unit to run your Greenlee tools if you do not have a truck that supplies hydraulic pressure. Most of our hydraulic tools will work with this unit including, but not limited to, pole tampers, sign post drivers, chainsaws, etc.
- Easy pull recoil start and dependable Honda 4-stroke OHV GX390 gasoline engine.
- Low oil alert and shutdown protection system.
- The engine is CARB (California Air Resources Board) certified as well as compliant with 2011 EPA emissions standards.
- Constructed with a durable, powder coated, welded steel tubular frame that protects the engine, the fan cooled oil cooler, and the oil reservoir while providing easy access to all service points.
- Oversized fan cooled oil cooler increases run time, tool performance, operator comfort, and overall system reliability.
- Large 13 inch (330 mm) diameter by 3 inch (76 mm) wide no flat tires ensure easy job site handling and transport over a wide variety of surfaces and soils.
- Quick release telescoping handles.
- Hydraulic oil level site gauge. Supplied with HTMA flat faced couplers and a 25 micron return line filter.
- Easy access to all operation and service points.
System: Open Center
- Cooling System: Oil Cooler, Electric Fan
- Horsepower: 13 at 3,600 rpm (9.7 kW at 3,600 rpm)
- Standard: CARB (California Air Resources Board) Certified, 2011 EPA Emissions Standard
- Rated Flow: 5 to 8 gpm (19 to 30 lpm)
- Rated Pressure: 2,000 psi (138 bar)
- Sound Power Level: LWA = 101 dB
- Fuel: Gasoline 1.7 gal (6.5 l)
- Hydraulic Oil Capacity: 1.8 gal (7.0 l)
- Dry Weight*: 168 lb (76 kg)
- Length: (handles retracted) 28 inch (710 mm)
- Width: 23.5 inch (597 mm)
- Height: with handle folded 25.5 inch (648 mm)
- Tire Type: Large 13 inch (330 mm) No Flat Tires
- *F13 shipped with motor oil in crankcase (hydraulic oil and fuel is not included).
Parts and Instruction Manual