Reliable's LR-Series long-reach saws are intended for safely trimming trees from the ground or aerial bucket. With an overall length up to 81", the operator may easily reach areas not possible with a standard chainsaw. The offset head provides a flush cut, from a comfortable stance, reducing operator fatigue and strain.
Meets OSHA 1910.269
- An insulated fiberglass extension tube reduces the risk of electrical shock when used near an energized line.
- powerful hydraulic drive motor and 9" blade can cut branches up to 3.5" in a single pass.
- Quick Stop System- Reduces blade coast time.
- Trigger Guard- Prevents accidental blade activation
- Quick Set Spool- May be turned 180 degrees for open center/closed center operation
- Rubber Collar Hand Stop
Flow Range: 5-8 GPM
Pressure POrt Thread & Return Port: #6 & #8 SAE
Operating Pressure: 1,000-2,000 PSI
Weight: 9.3 Lbs
Speed: 5,400 RPM @ 6 GPM
Blade Diameter: 9"
Blade Thickness: 1/16"