Terex 24" Spiral Bullet Tooth Auger
The Terex Texoma spiral bullet tooth augers (BTASP) are designed specifically to optimize the drilling performance of digger derricks in extreme conditions.
The Terex spiral augers have a unique cutting pattern that allows each tooth to cut a small track which improves cutting efficiency and tooth life. The cut pattern and tooth attack angle combine to allow the bullet teeth to act as “fingers” that penetrate thru and lift up fractured or broken material
These spiral bullet tooth augers perform much better and can drill hard materials that conventional augers can't. This saves you time, money, and dramatically reduces equipment wear.
In many cases a digger derrick equipped with a spiral BTA can drill in conditions previously requiring a pressure digger. This could save you from having to rent a drill rig at a much higher cost than standard line trucks.
This tool also works with the digger derrick core barrel with extendable pilot bit option to increase functionality and increase productivity.
*Product photos are not necessarily the diameter of this product. Stock Photos were used for illustration purposes.
- Diameter: 24 inch (610 mm)
- Overall Length: 104 inch (2642 mm)
- Hex Size: 2 1/2, and 2 5/8 inch available
- Stem: 4 inch O.D. 5/16 inch wall DOM heavy duty tubing
- Flighting Specs:
- Length: 60 inch (1524 mm)
- Lower Thickness: 1 inch (25.4 mm)
- Upper Thickness: .5 inch (13 mm)
- Pitch: 15 inch (381 mm)
- Auger Teeth: C10 (65349086)
- Pilot Bit: Spiral hex 2 5/8 inch shank (65357524)
- Pilot Teeth: Six replaceable C10 (65349085)
Other flighting and auger length options are available please call 800-325-9336 for more details.