Terex 30" Digger Derrick Rock Auger
The Terex Texoma TXC series rock augers are manufactured to improve the drilling performance of digger derricks in loose
and compacted soils, stiff clay, shale, cobbles, and medium rock strata. The optional TX50C 4 tooth pilot bit (T85889) greatly increases the performance of the TXC series augers.
These augers are designed with a bolt on shank plate which holds the teeth. This makes for easy replacement of wear parts in the future when the time comes. Simply remove any teeth, pilot bits, or shank plates if they become worn down and replace them with new ones with no welding required.
This is a great auger for drilling in dirt and light rock while keeping budget in mind. If you plan on drilling in harder materials then you would need a BTA bullet tooth auger.
*Product photos are not necessarily the diameter of this product. Stock Photos were used for illustration purposes.
- Diameter: 30 inch (762 mm)
- Overall Length: 104 inch (2642 mm)
- Hex Size: 2 1/2, and 2 5/8 inch available
- Stem: 4 inch O.D. 5/16 inch wall DOM heavy duty tubing
- Auger Teeth: Qty 6 standard TX56 (T29225) Qty 2 outside TX58 (T29400)
- Shank Plates: Qty 1 TX30X1 (T29199) Qty 1 TX30X2 (T29248)
- Pilot Bit: TX205C fish tail (T29665)
- Pilot Adapter: TX183 (T29200)
- Flighting Specs:
- Length: 52 inch (1321 mm)
- Thickness: 5/16 inch (8 mm)
- Pitch: 18 inch (457 mm)