Terex 36" TX Series Auger Shank Plate
Shank plates bolt to the auger and holds the teeth so some people may call this the tooth holder. Typically used on digger derrick augers but have many other applications.
If you have not changed your teeth when needed and wore out the auger where the teeth mount this is what you need to fix the auger. You will need qty 2 of these plates to fix an auger as there is one plate per side. Ships with the bolts and nuts needed to attach plate to the auger boring head included.
Teeth will need to be purchased separately. TX series augers will have standard teeth in most positions but use a gauge tooth for the outside two teeth. These gauge teeth are wider and not only make the auger cut to the correct diameter they also keep the auger flighting and shank plates from wearing down. Gauge teeth will need replaced more often then the standard teeth in most situations
- Auger Diameter: 36 inch
- Plow Bolts: Qty 4 T81517 bolt and Qty 4 T81518 nut per plate included
- Teeth: Qty 4 needed per shank plate not included
- Teeth Options:
- TX50 (T29171) standard dirt tooth
- TX52 (T29429) outside gauge dirt tooth
- TX56 (T29225) standard carbide tipped heat treated rock tooth
- TX58 (T29400) outside gauge carbide tipped heat treated rock tooth