Greenlee Hydraulic Powered 3 Inch Trash Pump
Greenlee 3 inch compact submersible trash pump. This unit is a small lightweight pump that is self priming and can be run dry without damage. Its high impact strainer housing can draw water down to a depth of 2.75 inches.
- Lighter than typical 3 inch (76 mm) trash pumps all aluminum body is lightweight and durable.
- Compact, under 12 inch (300 mm) diameter to easily fit into small areas.
- Passes up to 3 inch (76 mm) solids minimizing pump blockage from debris.
- Carry handle with lifting eye makes it easy to transport, move, lift, and lower.
- Hydraulic Pressure Port: .5 inch male NPT
- Hydraulic Return Port: .5 inch male NPT
- Capacity: Up to 500 gpm (1893 lpm)
- Head Height: Varies depending on gpm flow (see chart)
- Weight: 28 lbs. (11.7 kg)
- Width: (diameter) 11.87 inch (301 mm)
- Height: (with handle) 14.18 inch (360 mm)
- Trash Diameter: 3 inch (76 mm)
- Pump Inlet Port: 3.125 inch (79.4 mm)
- Pump Discharge Port: 3 inch (76.2 mm) female NPT
- Hydraulic System: Open or closed center
- Minimum Flow: 7 gpm (26.5 lpm)
- Recommended Flow: 8 to 10 gpm (30.3 to 37.9 lpm)
- Maximum Flow: 10 gpm (37.9 lpm)
- Filtration Nominal: 10 Micron
- Pressure Relief Setting: 2,500 psi (172 bar)
- Back Pressure: Maximum 200 psi (13.8 bar)
Parts and Instruction Manual