Greenlee NR1 Nut Runner
Greenlee Fairmont heavy duty nut runner impact socket with adapter. Designed for use with our hydraulic impacts but can be used on any impact drill with the correct chuck. Used by utility linemen to attach pole hardware. Equipped with opening for four common square nut sizes.
- Deep well accepts up to 6 inch excess bolt length.
- 7/16 inch hex quick change adapter included.
- Slim profile for easy use and storage.
- Length w/o adapter: 7.75 inch (197 mm)
- Length with adapter: 9.5 inch (241 mm)
- Diameter: 1.75 inch (45 mm)
- Weight with adapter: 1.5 lb. (0.7 kg)
- Nut Sizes: 5/8 inch, 3/4 inch, 13/16 inch, and 1 inch