This is a Greenlee hydraulic impact wrench with 7/16 inch hex quick change chuck and a 1/2 inch square adapter. This tool is typically used by utility lineman to attach pole hardware.
Twin hammer impact mechanism provides high performance and reliability.
- Button to switch between forward and reverse rotation.
- One piece handle and impact housing casting provide long life.
- Super Spool permits quick switches between open center and closed center hydraulic systems.
- Heat insulated handle ergonomically positioned for comfort.
- Well balanced for comfortable operation.
- Most durable and longest life of any 1/2 inch wrench on the market.
- Includes the 49314 heavy duty adapter which is the toughest adapter on the market.
Capacity: 7/16 inch hex
- Includes: 7/16 hex quick change chuck and 1/2 inch heavy duty adapter
- Maximum Torque: 400 ft.-lb. @ 8 gpm (542 Nm @ 30 lpm)
- Weight: 7.4 lbs. (3.4kg)
- Length: 8.2 inch (208mm)
- Width: 4.2 inch (107mm)
- Height: 10.6 inch (269mm)
- Hydraulic System: Open center or closed center
- Flow Range: 4 to 10 gpm (15 to 38 lpm)
- Optimum Pressure: 5 to 8 gpm (19 to 30 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,500 psi (69 to 170 bar)
- Pressure Port Thread: 3/4-16 SAE O-ring
- Return Port Thread: 3/4-16 SAE O-ring
Parts and Instruction Manual