Greenlee Nail Eater Extreme Drill Bit 3/4 Inch
Greenlee Fairmont nail eater extreme impact bit with 3/4 inch hole diameter. Typically used by linemen when installing 11/16 inch pole hardware but have many other uses. Can be used with any drill or impact with 7/16 quick change or standard chuck.
- Quickly bore through creosoted and salt treated utility poles.
- Resists wear eats through nails and staples.
- Self feeding screw point draws the bit through the wood.
- 7/16 inch hex shank to fit impact wrenches.
- Hardware Diameter: 11/16 inch (17.5 mm)
- Hole Diameter: 3/4 inch (19.1 mm)
- Overall Length: 18 inch (457.2 mm)
- Hex Shank: 7/16 inch (11.1 mm)
- Weight: 1.1 lbs (499 g)