This Greenlee 88.5" chainsaw can cut hard to reach branches from a bucket truck or from the ground. These can be called many names including stick saws, pole saws, pruners, etc. Typically used by forestry crews to cut branches away from electric wires and buildings. Their long length and light weight make them ideal to use from a bucket.
- Insulated fiberglass extension tubes.
- Super Spool selector control for use on open and closed center hydraulic systems.
- Safety features include two step trigger, trigger guard, and fully covered sprocket guard.
- Anti kickback chain with automatic chain oiling.
- Rugged high torque gear motor.
- Cutting Capacity: 13 inch (330 mm)
- System: Open and closed center hydraulic systems
- Standard: Meets OSHA regulation 1910.269
- Extension Type: Fiberglass - tested to 100 KvA for 5 minutes
- Length: 88.5 inch (2.2 m)
- Weight: 9.75 lbs (4.4 kg)
- Flow Range: 5 to 8 gpm (19 to 30 lpm)
- Operating pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port Thread: 9/16 - 18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port Thread: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- Chain Size: .325 inch pitch
- Bar Gauge: .058 inch (1.47 mm)
Parts and Instruction Manual
Cat# and UPC# 43177