This is a Greenlee 6 Ton hydraulic crimping tool bare with no jaws or couplers for closed center systems. The jaws are sold separately.
- Interchangeable crimping and cutting jaws with spring loaded quick release pin and 350 degree rotating head.
- Light weight of only 8.4 lbs with jaw enabling one hand operation.
- Hydraulic powered version of EK425 battery crimper which uses the same jaws.
- Crimping Force: 6 Tons
- Includes: Bare tool, no jaw, no couplers
- Hydraulic System: Closed
- Flow Rate: 5 to 9 GPM
- Operating Pressure: 1500 to 2500 PSI
- Maximum Input Pressure: 2500 PSI
- Pressure Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
- Length: 20.5 inch
- Width: 3 inch
- Weight: 8.4 lbs
- 03242 Crimping Jaw with single D die groove
- 84515 Crimping Jaw Unit, D and BG die grooves
- 87514 Crimping Jaw Unit, D and O die grooves
- 04829 Crimping Jaw Unit for Kearney "O" dies
- 10182 "W" style cutter dies for ACSR to 4/0 AWG
- 84511 Crimping Jaw for use with KC22 & KA22 crimping dies
- 43136 Kearney "D" crimping die (adapts jaws to use "W" & "X" dies)
- 84513 Cutting Jaw for one-time disposable lock hasps
- 84512 Crimping Jaw with Nicopress X, P, & J die grooves
- 22041 Tool Pouch
- 54923 HTMA Male Coupler 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring external thread
- 54925 HTMA Female Coupler 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring external thread.
Parts and Instruction Manual