Greenlee Hydraulic Pole Puller H4910A
Greenlee Fairmont Hydraulic pole puller used to remove utility poles from ground for replacement. These are also called pole jacks by many utility linemen.
What is sometimes a little known fact is that digger derrick trucks are not designed to pull poles with their pole claws. We get calls constantly from customers looking to replace a bent or broken pole claw arms or weldments and its almost always because they grabbed a pole with the claws and tried to pull it out of the ground.
The pole claws on digger derricks are designed to hold the pole in place during installation only and not for pulling. Also pulling a pole with a winch line damages the rope and can also damage the winch.
Heavy duty construction.
- Works in confined areas, next to buildings, or out in the open.
- Proof certified 6 foot (1.8 m) alloy chains.
- System: Open and closed center
- Lift Capacity: 28 Tons 56,000 lb. (25,401 kg) at 2,000 psi (140 bar)
- Stroke: 16.8 inch (427 mm)
- Chain: 5/8 inch (16 mm) proof certified alloy
- Weight: Cylinder only 101 lb. (45.8 kg) with base and chain 178 lb. (80.7 kg)
- Height: 32 inch (81.3 cm) retracted
- Width: 15 inch (381 mm) with base
- Flow Range: 4 to 15 gpm (15 to 56 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 300 to 2,800 psi (20 to 193 bar)
- Pressure Port: 1/2 inch NPTF
- Return Port: 1/2 inch NPTF
Parts and Instruction Manual