Greenlee HPD-T-U Sign Post Driver
Greenlee Fairmont hydraulic sign post driver with integral trigger and universal post adapter. They are designed to save you time and money on the job site. Typically used to install sign posts as well as other posts instead of using a sledge hammer etc. These are a big seller with state and local DOT as they make installing road signs much easier then a manual post driver.
If you are running these tools off of a skid steer or other hydraulic source then you will likely need a reducing valve to keep
the hydraulic flow between 5 to 8 GPM and keep the pressure under 2300 PSI.
- This post driver can drive a variety of post sizes from small delineator posts up to 3 1/2 inch round posts including square, “U” channel, breakaway stubs, round, “T” fence, and wood.
- Quick change front head design accommodates adapters for different types of posts.
- On tool trigger operation.
- Dual guide handles for good directional control.
- A deep post opening and smooth operation ensures that the driver will not jump off of posts.
- Hydraulic System: Open and closed center.
- Weight: with adapter and hoses 75 lbs (34.0 kg)
- Length: 32 inch (813 mm)
- Hydraulic Flow Range: 5-8 gpm (19-30 lpm)
- Blow Energy: 81 ft-lb (110 Joules)
- Blows/min: 1500 at 8 gpm (30 lpm)
- Maximum Input Pressure: 2300 psi (160 bar)
- On/Off Hose Connection Sizes: Pressure Hose 1/2 inch NPTF Return Hose 1/2 inch NPTF
Parts and Instruction Manual