Greenlee Hydraulic Drill H6400C
Greenlee Fairmont variable speed reversible hydraulic drill. No need to charge a battery for a cordless drill when you can plug this into the auxiliary hydraulic connections at the bucket and run it all day long.
This drill can be run on any hydraulic source as long as the pressure and flow specs are within range. If the specs on your power source are not within the specs you can use it with a flow and or pressure reducing valve.
- Compact and lightweight making it ideal for line construction applications.
- Super Spool selector control for use on open and closed center hydraulic systems.
- Rugged gear motor.
- Capacity: Steel 1/2 inch (13 mm) hole, Wood 1-1/6 inch (27 mm) hole
- System: Open and closed center hydraulic systems
- Chuck: 1/2 inch (13 mm) key type
- RPM: 1,300 rpm at 6 gpm (23 lpm)
- Weight: 6 lbs. (2.7 kg)
- Length: 7.5 inch (190 mm)
- Width: 3 inch (76 mm)
- Height: 9 inch (229 mm)
- Flow Range: 4 to 8 gpm (15 to 30 lpm)
- Operating Pressure: 1,000 to 2,000 psi (69 to 140 bar)
- Pressure Port: 9/16 - 18 SAE O-ring
- Return Port: 3/4 - 16 SAE O-ring
Parts and Instruction Manual